The Weight The Weight

This has been my life recently, so I can really connect with it. I liked the overlay sort of effect, and the different timelines sort of interacting with eachother, it was a great visual representation of their lives.

unrelated, thanks for taking the time to try and help me on the forums :)

Pahgawk responds:

thanks! Also, I noticed that I got the name of the property wrong, so I replied to you in the forums.

Birthday Box Birthday Box

incredible

SOOOO damn creative, VERY well animated, and hilarious! great job!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

I'm so happy this came out! I love this series, it reminds me of all the stuff i hate about anime :P amazing job.

Rebalanced Rebalanced

incredible

Not only was the animation incredibly smooth, but I love that the characters kept changing, and had a bunch of different skills. It was sort of hard to understand near the end, but I still loved it! amazing job

NEVER do this with a gun! NEVER do this with a gun!

....wow

there was almost nothing good about that animation. it would have probably been fine if it hadn't just dragged on. the animation was pretty smooth, but it was severely over-powered by the timing. i've given you a 2 for smooth animation and use of sounds, because that all would have worked well if the animation was faster.

pivotmasteruk responds:

yea thought that once i uploaded it

jumping turtles jumping turtles

really good

that was awesome, I love that effect you get from all the faint lines from the previous drawings. all my points are belong to you

turtleco responds:

turtleco is not aloud to steal kevin bacon's points

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

incredible

i can't stop watching this!